Terms and Conditions:
AllStars is a week-long holiday programme which runs four times a year during the school holidays. For more information go to nytc.co.nz/allstars
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is The National Youth Theatre Company, PO Box 35-696, Browns Bay, Auckland 0630.
- The promotional period begins at 11:00am, Friday 10th November 2017 and ends at 11:59pm, Wednesday 15th November 2017.
- Entries are open to all residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, excluding employees of Auckland Live and The National Youth Theatre Company, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
- The prize is one of two places in NYTC’s AllStars five-day School Holiday Dance, Drama & Music Programme, valued at $280 each and valid for use in 2018. Open to ages 7-16 years-old. Choose from one of the four holiday programmes held during the year and your choice of location in either the Auckland CBD or the North Shore. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
- To enter, purchase a Family Pass to NYTC Peter Pan, Friday 8th December 7:00pm, Saturday 9th December 1 pm or Saturday 9th December 7 pm performance through the Auckland Live special offer link during the promotional period specified above. Entries will be counted per transaction. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed within a period of 72 hours, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the purchase of tickets.
- In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, the prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.