Immerse yourself in a delicious selection of cuisines from all over the world, with plenty of opportunities to sample all your favourite foods and discover new ones!
Open every day from midday until late, the Markets offer the perfect opportunity for a midweek lunch with colleagues, a night out with friends, or feeding the family after a skate around the Aotea Square Ice Rink.
- Toro Churro: In Spain, churros are still a very popular breakfast, snack or dessert. Toro Churro is proud to be on the cutting-edge of the hot, new trend towards Spanish culture and cuisine. It's the first eatery in New Zealand to adopt delicious churros as its signature dish.
- French crepes: Frenchy’s combines a wide range of flavours and ingredients that complement one another, staying true to its French origin. You’ll find that the crepes are light and packed full of flavour - sweet and savoury options will be available.
- Japanese Colotako: Look no further for authentic Japanese Streetfood! Japanese Colotako offers a variety of traditional Japanese dishes; ranging from okonomiyaki to prawn and crab-based takoyaki.
- Dumpling Lover: If you’re looking for the best dumplings in town - Dumpling Lover has you covered. Made from scratch with a variety of chicken, pork, beef, and vegetarian fillings there are options to suit all tastes.
- Chinese Delicious Takeaway: Made on-site with fresh ingredients, Chinese delicious takeaway offers a variety of popular Chinese street food dishes including fried rice, noodles, egg foo yung, black bean beef stir fry, and much more.
- Dim Sum: Authentic siu mai, pork and chicken buns and har gow are just a few popular menu items offered at Dim Sum. All dishes are handmade and cooked on-site to create the most authentic tasting experience.
- Elephant Ear (Hungarian): Delicious Hungarian street food made from the highest quality ingredients. Our tasty fried bread is made from scratch using traditional techniques to create the most authentic experience.
- Bubble Tea: Originating in Taiwan, the popular bubble tea drink has now gained a cult following for its sweet and refreshing taste. Customisable sweetness levels and flavours allow room for creativity when ordering your drinks.