Tally ho! Queen's Birthday on Queens Wharf is back again with more entertainment, activities and surprises than you can shake a stick at.
We're pleased as punch to bring you the very best of British culture this Queen's Birthday Weekend. Rally together friends and family for this free, three-day event and enjoy music, culture, food, history and so much more.
The Great Queen’s Birthday Market will see Shed 10 transformed into a bustling hub of Auckland’s best artisans selling and crafting their wares alongside plenty of vintage goodies.
Soak up the essence of the Brighton seaside as you take in the bright lights and fast rides of a true English carnival on Queens Wharf.
In a world where the ginger beer flows and ham rolls are a-plenty, embark on an adventure as Dick, Anne, George or any one of the Famous Five.
Also featuring - interactive games, kids’ workshops, classic cars including New Zealand’s oldest Rover, the Resene Paint By Numbers Painting Wall and loads more to still be announced. You'll want to stay in Auckland for this one!
• Carnival on Southern Exposed Apron
• The Queens Birthday Market
• Resene Paint by Numbers Interactive Painting Wall
• Daily Classic Car Display Featuring New Zealand’s oldest Rover and an Assortment of British Vehicles
• The Seaside Bar
• Performances by; Clan Celtica, Auckland Pipe Band, Auckland Morrise Dancers, Auckland Pipe Band
• Alice in Wonderland Tea Party, Monday 4 June, 1pm