Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart is on Church Street and Maurice Road, close to the Penrose railway station.
Go Media Stadium
2 Beasley Ave, Penrose, Auckland
09 366 2048Get Directions
- Visitor Information
- About the Venue
- Hire the Venue
Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart is only open when events are taking place. The Box Office operates from Gate B the day before and the day of events.
Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart is managed by Auckland Stadiums. For more information, visit aucklandstadiums.co.nz
Where are we?
Tickets and seating
Ticketmaster manages most events at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart, though there are exceptions. Tickets to Warriors games are sold through Ticketek. Tickets can be purchased online.
There are covered and uncovered seating options in the East and West Stands. You'll find the Corporate Lounges in the East Stand, while the Corporate Boxes are in the West Stand. Capacity varies depending on the event, but the stadium can hold up to 40,000 people. There are often standing areas available at concerts - perfect if you want to dance!
Parking and transport
There is no public parking at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart for large events and concerts - so we highly recommend using public transport.
Penrose train station is just 10-15 mins walk from the Stadium, and for most large events there are special event buses and trains put on to assist the public with their transport needs. Free public transport is often available for big concert events.
Find out more about these at the Auckland Transport website.
Find out more about regular public transport options.
Corporate parking during non-event periods is via O'Rorke Road.
There is public parking at the stadium for athletics events. Access to this parking is via O'Rorke Road.
Eating and drinking
There are permanent food and drink outlets throughout the stadium. These operate on event days only. For larger events, there can also be mobile food and drink sellers.
There are hospitality options for the Corporate Lounges and Corporate Boxes at most large events. Contact Auckland Stadiums for more information.
Health and safety
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes in this venue are prohibited.
- Be assured, we follow the strictest hygiene standards and protocols as the health and wellbeing of our visitors and team are central to our welcome and manaakitanga.
- Cleaning of our venues, public bathrooms, and spaces remains a high priority and will take place regularly in line with our enhanced on-site hygiene and safety measures.
- If you would like to wear a mask while visiting us and attending an event or café in our venues, you are welcome to do so.
- We ask that you and your guests make a reasonable assessment of your health status before attending our venue or the event. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart is managed by Auckland Stadiums.
Accessible car parking is available for events, but the number of parks and their location can vary. Please see Auckland Stadiums accessibility page for more information.
Mobility seating is available at events but this varies depending on the event. Ticketmaster is the main ticketing provider and will work out the best options for you.
Companion seats are available for those booking wheelchair spaces and guide dogs are welcome at our venues. See Ticketmaster's Help page for more information.
Disabled toilets are available throughout the venue.
On at Go Media Stadium
Be the first to know about live events in Auckland!