Western Springs Stadium is in Grey Lynn. There are entrances on Old Mill Road, and Stadium Road off Great North Road, next to the Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT).
Western Springs Stadium
Stadium Road, Western Springs, Auckland
09 846 9475Get Directions
- Visitor Information
- About the Venue
- Hire the Venue
Western Springs Stadium is only open on event days. For some events, an onsite box office is available the day before and day of an event - details will be listed on the event pages.
Western Springs Stadium is managed by Auckland Stadiums. For more information, visit aucklandstadiums.co.nz
Where are we?
Tickets and seating
You can buy tickets for most events at Western Springs from Ticketmaster, although there are exceptions. Tickets are available online and, where Ticketmaster is the agent, from Auckland Live box offices.
There is no permanent box office on site, but there may be one the day before and day of an event - check the event webpage for more information.
All seating at Western Springs is uncovered, with various seating options available including a concrete terrace and terraced embankment. The stadium holds up to 50,000 people, though the exact number varies depending on the event. Standing areas are often available at concerts.
Parking and transport
There is no public parking at the stadium for large events and concerts. We recommend you use public transport options instead.
Most large events have special buses and trains to get you to the stadium - the cost of these is usually included in your ticket. Check the event webpage for more information.
For information on regular public transport options, visit the Auckland Transport website.
Eating and drinking
There are food and drink outlets throughout the stadium that are open when events are on.
Corporate hospitality may also be available for larger events - contact us for more information.
Health and safety
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes in this venue are prohibited.
- Be assured, we follow the strictest hygiene standards and protocols as the health and wellbeing of our visitors and team are central to our welcome and manaakitanga.
- Cleaning of our venues, public bathrooms, and spaces remains a high priority and will take place regularly in line with our enhanced on-site hygiene and safety measures.
- If you would like to wear a mask while visiting us and attending an event or café in our venues, you are welcome to do so.
- We ask that you and your guests make a reasonable assessment of your health status before attending our venue or the event. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Western Springs Stadium is managed by Auckland Stadiums.
Accessible car parking is available for events, but the number of parks and their location can vary. Please see Auckland Stadiums for more information.
Mobility seating is available at events but this varies depending on the event. Ticketmaster is the main ticketing provider and will work out the best options for you.
Companion seats are available for those booking wheelchair spaces and guide dogs are welcome at our venues. More ticketing information here
Disabled toilets are available throughout the venue.
On at Western Springs Stadium
Be the first to know about live events in Auckland!