With ‘90s nostalgia at an all-time high, it’s only fitting that the Made in the ‘90s concert receives a timely reboot in 2020, thanks to Delta Bravo Presents. Following two massive tours in 2011 and 2012, featuring the likes of ‘90s luminaries, Ralph Tresvant, 112, Jon B and Color Me Badd amongst others, the 2020 edition promises a night of non-stop hits and massive old school love.
Heading the lineup is Grammy Award-Winners, Blackstreet (“No Diggity”, “You Blow My Mind”) in their first ever Australian & New Zealand shows featuring their incredible band; hitmakers Next ('Too Close', 'Wifey'), Grammy Award-winners All-4-One ('I Swear', 'I Can Love You Like That') in their first Aussie shows in a decade and their first-ever Kiwi shows; R&B singer and producer, Mario Winans (“I Don’t Wanna Know”) in his first-ever shows on our shores; and Renee Neufville, one half of the dynamic Zhané ('Hey Mr. DJ'). On the local tip, the line-up is rounded out by local R&B legends, CDB ('Lets Groove', 'Hook Me Up') in Australia, and DJ Reminise in New Zealand. Hosting this spectacular trip down memory lane is none other than one of the voices of ‘90s R&B group 112, Q Parker.
Fans can expect full sets from all acts and over four hours of live R&B magic. Made in the ‘90s is back and an absolute must for any lover of the old school.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for all ticketed events at Auckland Live.
For all ticketed events in Auckland Live venues – the ticket price plus service fees and credit card charges will apply.
The Made in the ‘90s VIP Experience includes:
- Personal & Unique Meet & Greet with all artists appearing at Made in the ‘90s;
- Photo with all artists appearing at Made in the ‘90s on your own camera or mobile phone;
- Pre show private function with DJ;
- Complimentary beer, wine or champagne on arrival;
- Exclusive Made in the ‘90s Souvenir Mixtape;
- Commemorative VIP Laminate;
- Early Merch Shopping Opportunity;
- Admission to show in first 2 rows