Child under 3 years
Auckland Live Morning Melodies returns in 2020 with international acts, dance classes, crowd favourites and more!
These monthly feel-good concerts are held at the Bruce Mason Centre and are for people of all ages to enjoy.
The 2020 programme will feature the bands you know and love and, for the first time, will also include two free dance classes, one in March and one in August. These will be held on the Bruce Mason Centre main theatre stage, prior to the concert.
So come down, grab a cuppa and a biscuit and enjoy this year's excellent selection of musicians and vocalists.
One Monday a month, 11.00am - 12.00pm
- 10 February – Kumeu Vintage Brass – Valentine: Songs of Love
- 2 March – Society Jazzmen with the Swing Out Central Dancers – Plus pre-show Swing dance class*
- 6 April – Bernie Griffen and The Thin Men – Folk-blues from a national treasure
- 4 May – Lisa Lorrell and James Harrison – Dynamic duets and soulful solos - Plus pre-show Ballroom dance class*
- 8 June – National Youth Theatre – Showstoppers!
- 13 July – Nairobi Chamber Chorus, Norwegian National Youth Choir and Nordic Voices – Part of the 12th World Symposium on Choral Music
- 3 August – APO BaDaBoom! – A delightful and lively percussion quintet
- 31 August – RNZAF Base Auckland Brass - Plus "It Had to Be You" pre-show sing-along with Georgia Duder-Wood*
- 12 October - A Morning with the Caitlin Smith Trio
- 9 November – The Band of the Royal Regiment of New Zealand Artillery
- 7 December – The Royal New Zealand Navy Band – Christmas
*Classes have limited spots available. Registrations will be open the month prior to each class.
Service fees apply. Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for all ticketed events at Auckland Live.
- Season pass renewals for the same seats will be available from 12pm from Monday 9 December, 2019.
- New season passes and seat relocations for season passes will be available from 12pm on Monday 6 January - Thursday 30 January.
- Individual concert tickets will be available from 12pm on Friday 31 January, 2020.
- Season passes only available at Bruce Mason Centre Box Office.
- Tickets available at the Bruce Mason Box Office, online and by phone. Online and phone bookings will incur a service fee.
- Lost Season Passes will incur a $10 re-printing fee
- Single tickets and Season Passes will not incur any booking fees
- Tickets purchased online or over the phone will incur the standard booking fees