Producers (incl show lounge entry)
|$85.5 - $105.5|
|$55.5 - $92.5|
Groups / Seniors
|$42.5 - $77.5|
Children / Students
|$29.5 - $45|
Auckland Music Theatre & The Amici Trust present
A new production of Boublil and Schönberg’s
Hayden Tee Javert
James MacKay Jean Valjean
Rebecca Wright Fantine
Will Martin Marius
With glorious new staging and dazzlingly reimagined scenery, this breathtaking production of Les Misérables will open at The Civic, next month in celebration of the 100th anniversary of Auckland Music Theatre.
Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption – a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit.
Featuring one of the greatest scores of all time, with thrilling and beloved songs including I Dreamed A Dream, On My Own, One Day More and Do You Hear The People Sing this epic and uplifting story has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history.
‘The show of shows’ - Newsweek
Licensed exclusively by Music Theatre International (Australasia) and CAMERON MACKINTOSH LTD. All performance materials supplied by Hal Leonard Australia.
We have teamed up with Auckland Conventions to create the perfect night out for you and your group of friends, colleagues or clients at Les Miserables. It is going to be an epic night out. Find out more here.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for all ticketed events at Auckland Live.
For all ticketed events in Auckland Live venues – the ticket price plus service fees and credit card charges will apply.
Audio Described performance: Tuesday 19 November, 7.30 pm.
This performance gives blind or visually impaired patrons the opportunity to attend Les Misérables with trained audio describers broadcasting live commentary during the show, which patrons will hear through an earpiece. There are seats reserved for patrons wishing to attend the Audio Described performance.
- There will be a free touch tour on stage from 5pm.
- Tickets for these seats are at a discounted price of $60 (plus service fees) and a companion ticket is available at the same price if required.
- Guide dogs are welcomed, but please notify staff upon booking your ticket.
The Audio Described ticket allocation for Les Misérables will be available until 5 pm, 12 November or until the allocation is exhausted.
NZ Sign Language interpreted performance: Wednesday, 27 November, 7.30pm
This performance of Les Misérables will be NZSL interpreted. During the performance, trained interpreters will be positioned to the side of the stage.
- Introductory notes in NZSL will be given to attendees at The Civic.
- Seats are allocated for patrons wishing to attend the NZSL interpreted performance with a clear view of the stage and interpreters.
- To book online, click here and enter the ticketing code NZSL where indicated. To book over the phone, please call the Ticketmaster Groups Booking line on 09 970 9745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A $5 service fee per transaction will apply for all phone and online bookings.
- The NZSL interpreted ticket allocation for Les Misérables will be available until 5 pm, 20 November or until the allocation is exhausted.