Covid-19 Protection Framework: The health and safety of our staff and visitors are our priority, and everyone must show a valid My Vaccine Pass, sign-in and wear a face covering when required. Click here for our Covid-19 FAQs and information on how we are keeping our people, visitors, and venues safe.
Check out our Welcome Back video - showcasing how simple, easy, and safe it is for everyone to return to our venues, spaces and events under the Covid-19 Protection Framework. Watch here.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for events at Aotea Centre, Aotea Square, Auckland Town Hall, The Civic and Bruce Mason Centre. You can click through from any event page on our website to purchase tickets via Ticketmaster.
To book tickets for shows at our venues using Ticketmaster:
- Online here through individual event pages.
- Over the phone with Ticketmaster at 0800 111 999 or call 09 970 9745 for group bookings.
- In person at one of our Box Offices: Aotea Centre, The Civic*, Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland Town Hall*
- *The Box Office opens 90-minutes before performances at the venue.
- If you require accessible seating or have specific access requirements, call 09 970 9711 (please note this is not a general sales line).
Ticketmaster's Customer Service
Are currently working limited hours between 9am and 5pm Monday to Sunday. To make sure they can respond to everybody in a timely manner, please do not send multiple requests, as this slows down response times. Instead, try their Social Media team or check their help pages if you are in need of any updates, these will be updated regularly.
If you have a question about an upcoming show, please check out the helpdesk for information on event reschedules and cancellations.
Ticketmaster Data Privacy: To find out more about Ticketmaster NZ Ltd data privacy commitment please click here.