You can book tickets for shows at our venues:
- Mobile Ticketing: Your phone is your ticket! This is Auckland Live’s preferred delivery option. It is easy, safe and sustainable. Learn more here.
- Online here through individual event pages.
- Over the phone with Ticketmaster at 0800 111 999 or call 09 970 9745 for group bookings.
- In person at one of our Box Offices: Aotea Centre, The Civic*, Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland Town Hall*
- *The Box Office opens 90-minutes before performances at the venue.
- If you require accessible seating or have specific access requirements, call 09 970 9711 (please note this is not a general sales line).
Check out our guide to buying tickets online.
For information about collecting your tickets and seating, please visit out Tickets and Seating page.
Ticket refunds, exchanges or cancellations
All details regarding event changes, revised dates and/or any cancellations including all ticket refunds will be formally notified by Ticketmaster New Zealand directly to the account holder. For a list of all current event postponements and cancellations, please check Ticketmaster's website.
If you booked online or over the phone, the credit card you used to purchase your tickets will be refunded automatically. Due to the unprecedented amount of events cancelling there is a delay in processing all refunds. However, Ticketmaster are working through this as quickly and efficiently as possible and all customers should expect their refund to appear in their account in 10-14 days.
If your tickets were purchased through a Ticketmaster Box Office/Outlet including Aotea Centre and Bruce Mason Centre Box Office, you can submit a request (see links below) with your order number and a bank account number that we can transfer your refund directly into.
There are special advantages offered to our group bookers, so round up some friends for a great time at Auckland Live!
Some of our group booking benefits can include:
- Book now and pay later
- Discounted tickets
- Priority access to tickets
- Special offers, invitations, incentives and competitions
- Dedicated group booking service
Minimum group booking numbers differ for every show, and any group discounts, seating allocation and payment dates are determined by the promoter for each show. Group bookings may only apply for certain performances.
Anyone can take advantage of the group booking benefits, so whether you’re a social or sports club, members organisation, a company wanting to treat staff or valued clients, or you’re always left in charge of group outings.
To make a group booking for any of our events, or if you have any questions or would like more information, please email email@example.com or call 09 970 9745. The group booking line is open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The promoter of each show decides the price range of tickets and the location of the seats within the theatre that are assigned that ticket price. Each price is allocated to a category, or reserve. The price and location of each reserve in the theatre changes with each show. For this reason, the general seating plans published on this website make no distinction between the different reserves. In most instances Premium is the highest price assigned to the best seating areas, and B or C reserve is the lowest price. For some shows all seats may be the same price.
Ticketmaster is Auckland Live's official ticket agent, and we recommend checking ticket availability on ticketmaster.co.nz before buying through a resale site.
There are several ticketing “resale” websites that also sell tickets for Auckland Live events – for example, dedicated resale sites Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo and general sales websites such as TradeMe.
It’s important to note that these websites list tickets on behalf of ticket buyers who have chosen to re-sell their tickets – they are not official ticket agents.
If you do purchase resale tickets, there are some things you may want to consider:
- The ticket price advertised on resale sites can sometimes exceed the original face-value price
- Sometimes resale sites do not provide specific information about the location of the seats
- Check what buyer protection policies and purchase terms and conditions are in place (e.g. what happens if the event is cancelled, or if the tickets you’ve purchased are not valid)
- We recommend buying verified tickets if purchasing via a resale site
For all ticketed events in Auckland Live venues the ticket price plus service fees and credit card charges will apply.
- At the Box Office and Ticketmaster outlets: $2.50 per ticket
- Internet booking: $5 per transaction
- Phone, mail, fax and group bookings: $11 per transaction
- Credit cards: A surcharge may also apply, often referred to as a 'payment processing fee'.
- Couriered Tickets: $5.50 per transaction for standard courier and $9.00 per transaction for rural courier. Couriered tickets will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Couriers are unable to deliver tickets to P.O. Box addresses.
If you have any questions or would like ticket purchase advice, please contact Auckland Live Ticketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickatmaster's Customer Service team are currently working limited hours between 9am and 5pm Monday to Sunday. To make sure they can respond to everybody in a timely manner, please do not send multiple requests, as this slows down response times. Instead, try their Social Media team or check their help pages if you are in need of any updates, these will be updated regularly.
If you have a question about an upcoming show, please check out the helpdesk for information on event reschedules and cancellations.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for all events at Auckland Live. You can click through from any event page on our website to purchase tickets via Ticketmaster.
Alternatively, visit ticketmaster.co.nz or call 0800 111 999.