You can book tickets for shows at our venues:
- Mobile Ticketing: Your phone is your ticket! This is Auckland Live’s preferred delivery option. It is easy, safe and sustainable. Learn more here.
- Please download your ticket/s before arriving at the venue. This will ensure ease of access into the show or event you are attending.
- Online here through individual event pages.
- Over the phone with Ticketmaster at 0800 111 999 or call 09 970 9745 for group bookings.
- In person at one of our Box Offices: Aotea Centre, The Civic*, Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland Town Hall*
- *The Box Office opens 90-minutes before performances at the venue.
- If you require accessible seating or have specific access requirements, call 09 970 9711 (please note this is not a general sales line).
Check out our guide to buying tickets online.
For information about collecting your tickets and seating, please visit out Tickets and Seating page.
Afterpay is now available through Ticketmaster ticket check-out.
Afterpay is a payment method that allows you to pay for your tickets in four installments every two weeks, interest-free. When you pay using Afterpay on Ticketmaster, Afterpay handles all payment-related matters, and Ticketmaster will handle the tickets! For further information about Afterpay click here Please note: terms and conditions apply